Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Girl I used to Love



I had to get this out of my system. This blog is used for mostly me posting trading tips and lessons I want to enforce within myself. But It's official Title is "Trading and Beyond". So Here is some Beyond.

If she reads this she will surely know these words are meant for her.

"Yesterday she was the one I pushed away. Today I can't find any words to say.
It hurts too much to think of her anymore. When I saw her last night my heart dropped to the floor.

And now I don't even know what I can do.
The hurt I caused her I know I can never undo.
I will probably never ever find another love so true.

I had with you everything I could ever want or need, I ask again and again god why couldn't I see?

She gave everything of her self to me. How Naive, blind and selfish could one man be?

Was I too young? Was I just too Dumb?
Was she the girl for me?
Was she the one?

It's now so clear to me that she was. Because no one else I've ever met does it like she does. She's Sassy, So Funny and Very Sexy too. But Now there is not anything that I can do.

I want her back so bad and it hurts, but what I did to her was so much worse.
I know she'll never be able to forgive me. And I know she will never ever forget.

But on the real...she is the most beautiful, funny, and interesting girl I have ever met."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, if you're gonna write this shit, don't post it on the internet for everyone to see. Also, I hope your girlfriend didn't see this either, cause if she has any self respect she definitely won't take you back after reading this. Not trying to be mean. Be a man!

Ray Modad said...

I dont think you got this post. Im not trying to get this girl back. The Post was a fondness of the memories and good times we had together back in our young days. Obviously posting things on the internet I assume people could read them. For better or for worse I put my name behind what I say. Being Anonymous is basically like being nothing at all.