Thursday, July 24, 2008

Please Don't Everybody Line Up at once to Give me Money

Greetings Friends,

As you probably know I have been soliciting funds for my Investment Fund: Modad Derivatives LLC. The Fund is still not capitalized with the amount of money I would like. I feel that with my continuous successful calls on the Direction of the General Market, Specific Sectors, and Trade Recommendations, I would be doing a fantastic job running an adequately capitalized fund. During my 1 year of trading I have learned much. I continue learning more about myself everyday and how I react to the events of the market. I am open to any suggestions and inputs from my friends and investors to better run the fund. With the accountability of my non-managing members, I know that I will be better than I could ever be alone.

This is what I do. I have taken a serious study to the markets, and I feel that I deserve the chance to really show what I can do.

People have still been reluctant to take me seriously and transfer funds to my custody. While It may seem like I enjoy being right on the calls I make on this blog, or in phone conversations to everyone, I really am in this game for one reason: To Make Money.

I look forward to speaking with you all soon. Happy Trading.

No comments: