Thursday, October 23, 2008

Back on Track




Thanks to doing what I know to work, I have recovered about 10% from my large draw down. Thanks to some nimble trading in AAPL computer Put Options I am clawing my way back. Having the confidence in your ability to do the right thing is key.

After my draw down I was losing that confidence. I took a break and did some sleeping in during a few days. I then came to the market refreshed, objective and ready.

Working Harder through a draw down is NOT the way to go. This is the path to Disaster. I have been down that road before, and its not where you want to go. Put some distance between yourself and the market. Obviously what you are doing is NOT working.

Negative Emotions such as Fear, Anger, Greed and Frustration projected from your Brain that shapes your observation of the market is not going to return anything positive into your account. These Emotions are carried around by losing traders. I allowed myself to be influenced by them to my own demise before realizing an effective way to operate in the market environment.

Positive Emotions such as Happiness, Confidence, Peace, and Acceptance are projected from your Brain to the Universe will allow you to see the market more clearly and honestly. These are the Emotions that equip the attitudes of Winning Traders.

If your Trading Charged with the Negative Emotions I would bet you are going to losing money and your mind. If you are Trading Charged with the Positive Emotions you are ready to succeed, get laid and get paid.

No comments: